Attorney Michael A. Long won a $470,000 judgment in client’s favor in an employment litigation. Mr. Long has significant experience representing both employees and employers in labor disputes, both in the Labor Commissioner’s office and high stakes court litigation.
Mr. Long’s labor law experience includes:
- litigation of high-stakes trials and appeals;
- representation of employers and employees;
- AB-5 analysis and disputes re: application of ABC test and related cases;
- disputes re: extensive unpaid overtime, unpaid employment tax liability, unreimbursed business loans and expenses, meal and break violations, and PAGA claims;
- representation before the Labor Commissioner’s Office;
- California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) complaints and right-to-sue;
- labor and employment litigation;
- trials and appeals;
- attorney fee litigation re: same; and
- post-judgment enforcement.