Mr. Long has significant experience representing both employees and employers in labor disputes, both in the Labor Commissioner’s office and high stakes court litigation.
Mr. Long’s labor law practice includes:
- litigation of high-stakes trials and appeals;
- representation of employers and employees;
- AB-5 analysis and disputes re: application of ABC test and related cases;
- disputes re: extensive unpaid overtime, unpaid employment tax liability, unreimbursed business loans and expenses, meal and break violations;
- representation before the Labor Commissioner’s Office;
- California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) complaints;
- labor and employment litigation;
- trials and appeals;
- attorney fee litigation re: same; and
- post-judgment enforcement.